I need wings!

Mamacath
Mamacath
I need wings!
Dec 29, 2009 04:25 AM
I am running out of options for places to find Poise Pads with wings. I am shocked that you stopped making them! THey are the only ones I have used for YEARS now.

Now what do I do???

I need wings!

(10 Replies )
Last Post
by BrittneyNicole
BrittneyNicole
BrittneyNicole
Re: I need wings!
Mar 2, 2010 01:49 PM
I totally agree!!!! We need wings, Exspecally since I walk around alot, And the pads without wings usually slip out of place, And messes up my brand new underwear!!!!!
Please Bring Wings Back :)
MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
Mar 1, 2010 02:30 PM
To locate Poise pads with wings you can check out http://www.poise.com/shop to find them in your area. Or if you'd like to talk to a live person, call the Poise Consumer Services team. They will be happy to help you talk through product choices and discuss which products with wings are available. The phone number is 1-888-525-8388.

Best Wishes,
Marilyn Suttle
Community Manager
Rubyjean
Rubyjean
Feb 27, 2010 11:56 AM
I too have been searching months for Wings. When I
vacation in warm places such as Hawaii, the wings keep the pad in place. I have ask numerous times on the message website what happen to the wings. Still no answer.
mimied
mimied
Feb 16, 2010 07:30 AM
The WINGS are NEEDED! Maybe it is because I'm overweight but the Poise pads move around way too much when I walk and let's not even talk about when I'm exercising! If poise had wings I'd definitely make the switch. I tried the thins, the maximum and without the wings it is a waste of time and when I was in Florida without hose on mind you dancing a salsa the pad slipped out of place! i had to quick stop what i was doing and run to the bathroom . got there just in time as the poise pad fell to the ground. NEVER would've happened if there were wings! Again it might just be the way my body is shaped etc but that is THE determining factor for me in selecting a pad --no wings no purchase. I hope poise launches a wing product because they are WAY more effective for LBL than my pads for my period! Fingers crossed the company listens!
WATSONMAYOR
WATSONMAYOR
Feb 4, 2010 04:57 PM
I HAVE BEEN IN SEARCH OF WINGS ALL OVER THE STATE OF MINNESOTA AND WISCONSIN! WHERE ARE THEY OR DO YOU KNOW WHO DOES MAKE A PRODUCT WITH WINGS.
SIGNED
WINGLESS
& WET
magpie
magpie
Feb 4, 2010 05:54 AM
I need wings too. I bought all my local store had when they put them on sale but now I am out. I want wings back.
Pauline
Pauline
Jan 24, 2010 05:16 PM
I agree! Please please bring back the wings! Can someone explain why they were discontinuted? we are even shopping in two states for them and find it lucky to find a package here and there. they don't leak and they stay in place. Again, PLEASE bring back the wings!
Charlie
Charlie
Jan 24, 2010 04:14 PM
I went to every store that I could find in town and out of town and stocked up. But of course things start running down and now I only have the small bags and they only last for a few days. I really don't understand how they would discontinue something that MUST have sold because WE ARE USERS.
Figures though, find something I LOVE and they STOP making them.
vicki@tct.com
vicki@tct.com
Jan 19, 2010 10:39 AM
I totally agree - I NEED WINGS!!! I can't believe they got rid of them - it totally helps to keep the pad in place and it doesn't bunch up in the middle. What kind of idiot made that decision? I would think that the fact that they fly off the shelf as soon as they are stocked would be good enough to let Poise know they are selling like hotcakes. PLEASE BRING THE WINGS BACK!!!
ljbpeanut
ljbpeanut
Jan 4, 2010 04:35 PM
i have run out of wings and the smaller pads with wings are just not big enough. The pads that are supposed to be the "same" without wings move around and leak on the sides. I WANT MY WINGS BACK IN THE PURPLE BAGS. Why did someone who probably never even needed these decide to take them off the market? They always sold out where ever I was fortunate enough to find them. I could not have been one of 2 people who bought them. BRING BACK WHAT WORKED SO WELL. PLEASE
Mamacath
Mamacath
I need wings!
Dec 29, 2009 04:25 AM
I am running out of options for places to find Poise Pads with wings. I am shocked that you stopped making them! THey are the only ones I have used for YEARS now.

Now what do I do???
Tags:
You must log in to add a tag.