Coupons

Debby69
Debby69
Coupons
Apr 9, 2011 02:06 PM
I have misplaced the $2 coupons for Poise Pads I had printed out but noticed that when I tried to print out another one that I had already printed out the alloted amount. Why is it that we can only print out one a month? I need the coupon now.

Coupons

(10 Replies )
Last Post
by MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
Re: Coupons
Jan 19, 2012 09:51 AM
Hi Ladies,

Please accept my apologies for the confusion about coupons!

I appreciate you for bringing it to my attention. I just tried to get coupons myself and saw the same message. I got on the phone with the helpful Consumer Services Team to find out what happened.

Here's the scoop. We messed up the timing between the coupon offer and the Poise newsletter. That wasn't supposed to happen. The coupons are being updated and will be available soon. Please check back next week, if not sooner.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! And I hope you'll come back soon to get your coupons.

Best Wishes,
Marilyn Suttle
Community Manager at Poise.com

--
Edited by MarilynSuttle at Jan 19, 2012 9:54 AM PST
deegib
deegib
Jan 18, 2012 02:36 PM
I have just had the same experience - I received an e-mail just now talking about the "new" Poise. I went to the website and found an offer for a coupon. Of course, when I tried to print it, I got the message that this promotion is now closed. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm with Poise. I have repeatedly had trouble with printing coupons for the last two years. I also notice complaints about the fact that most Poise coupons are for $1 or $2 off on two packages - many Poise 0r would-be-Poise-users are on a very limited income. Although the complaint about having to buy 2 packages at once has been voiced to Poise, it goes unheeded. I truly feel that Poise does not listen to its customers or care about them, based on my experience. As a result of being unable to print coupons when I need them, I switched to another brand and have found it to be as good or better and there is always a coupon available for that product for us "poor folk."

Another "minus" for Poise: they have stopped putting the "Box Tops for Education" credit on the package. Everyone I know who uses/used Poise has grandchildren in a school that collects those. For that reason, I would sometimes buy Poise when another brand was cheaper. No more since the credit has disappeared from the package!
PhyllisT
PhyllisT
Jan 18, 2012 02:21 PM
Why do you advertise coupons in your emails and then when I go to print a coupon it says the coupons are no longer available??

--
Edited by PhyllisT at Jan 18, 2012 2:22 PM PST
NancyK
NancyK
Oct 21, 2011 08:42 AM
I too would like to see and use more coupons, I've only had them twice.
MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
Oct 19, 2011 09:45 AM
Hi TeresaB,

I want to make sure you get your coupons! Please contact the Consumer Services Team for help in getting them. You can reach them at 1-888-525-8388 or email them by visiting www.Poise.com/contact. Thanks for reaching out!

Best Wishes,
Marilyn Suttle
Community Manager at Poise.com
Teresa B
Teresa B
Oct 19, 2011 09:38 AM
I have not been able to print a coupon in over a month. I know that some coupons are available only once a month but everytime I try to print yours it says I have already printed it. I love your products however I can not afford to pay what some store are charging ($6 - $7). If I can't print a coupon once a month I will be forced to switch to a store brand.
MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
Oct 13, 2011 10:45 PM
Hi Unpoised,

I am so sorry to hear that your coupons didn't print for you. The Consumer Services Team is available to help you so that you can get your coupons. You can reach them at 1-888-525-8388 or email them by visiting www.Poise.com/contact. Thanks again for reaching out!

Best Wishes,
Marilyn Suttle
Unpoised
Unpoised
Oct 13, 2011 09:16 AM
I can't get the coupons to print either. There is something wrong with the coupon print program they want to install on your computer. It says my printer is set to keep document and it is not. There isn't even a setting in my printer that says that. So I did not get the coupon even though it keeps telling me I did. They should not make it so hard to print a coupon. Guess I will see if Tena or one of the other pad companies make it easier to print a simple little coupon. Poise makes it too hard. Very frustrating.
liz44yoda20
liz44yoda20
Oct 7, 2011 07:43 PM
I always have trouble grtting coupons but I will keep trying I love the new hour glass shape I live on a set income but always trust poise The longs are always hard to find and I'd like them a little longer about a half inch. I make up the difference cutting one in half.Poise are great and now you have improved them more with the new shape. thanks Liz
MarilynSuttle
MarilynSuttle
Apr 11, 2011 08:29 AM
Hi Debby69,

I wanted to let you know that if you ever have trouble with coupons, you can always reach out to the Consumer Services Team. You can reach them at 1-888-525-8388 or email them by visiting www.Poise.com/contact. Thanks again for reaching out!
Debby69
Debby69
Coupons
Apr 9, 2011 02:06 PM
I have misplaced the $2 coupons for Poise Pads I had printed out but noticed that when I tried to print out another one that I had already printed out the alloted amount. Why is it that we can only print out one a month? I need the coupon now.
Tags:
You must log in to add a tag.