Problem printing coupons

luckymommie
luckymommie
Problem printing coupons
Dec 31, 2007 08:36 PM
I have successfully printed coupons from Poise for more than a year. I have been having a problem since November 2007 trying to print the coupon. I keep getting the message that I have already printed my quota. I am positive no one is using my computer to print this coupon. I have the same computer and the same printer. I have tried Firefox and Internet Explorer and get the same message on both. Is anyone else having this problem? How did you solve it? Thanks

Problem printing coupons

(23 Replies )
Last Post
by don
don
don
Re: Problem printing coupons
Jun 1, 2008 04:18 AM
hi AnneB i just printed the coupon for the month. give it another try let me know how you do.i had trouble in the past. Don.
AnnieB
AnnieB
May 30, 2008 07:14 AM
I have been printing coupons for over a year, I printed one last month, and now it tells me they don't support my printer. I checked their suggestions and everything looks OK. Now what?
luckymommie
luckymommie
Jan 3, 2008 02:30 PM
Don,

Thanks to your message, I gave it another try and was able to print out my coupon as well. I'm glad to learn it wasn't a problem with my computer and especially glad that I did not do something drastic like format after Poise told me it was not there problem.

Happy New Year to all
don
don
Jan 3, 2008 06:28 AM
Hi. to all all of you ladies i was just able to print coupon so give it a try good luck Don.
don
don
Jan 2, 2008 06:47 AM
Hi. ladys hang in there when enough people see this they will get the idea, when i am through here i will give it another go. happy Newyear Don.
luckymommie
luckymommie
Jan 1, 2008 09:08 PM
I am glad to see that I am not the only one having problems with this site. I had a heck of a time just logging in right now. I wrote Poise and told them of this issue and they said there was nothing wrong with the website and that I was the only one having issues with it. They kindly sent me a coupon but I am not the only one having issues with the coupon printer. Poise is too expensive and I can't afford to buy them without a coupon. I wish they would fix their problems. They take something good and make it worse, first with the changes to the pads and now with the coupon printer not working for some of us. I keep trying daily and will let you know if I get it working again. I'm going to stop trying to "fix" my computer now that I know it is not my issue but the websites. Thanks for letting me know.
ayup
ayup
Jan 1, 2008 11:02 AM
I will be watching for an answer to this problem as well. I have wasted the past half hour installing the new coupon printer to my IE and Firefox browsers, all for nothing.

Frankly, I won't buy Poise without a coupon, because they're just too expensive. If they want me to keep buying them, they can figure out a way to fix the coupon situation. And that, as Forrest Gump would say, is all I have to say about that.
don
don
Jan 1, 2008 05:07 AM
Hi lucky you are not alone in this i have not been abke to get any since October get the same message as you. i called also emailed them. i also got a message to down load a coupon printer. i had no luck with it my comp went crazy. i had a return email. all it said was i could get one each month. if you have any luck let me know Don.
luckymommie
luckymommie
Problem printing coupons
Dec 31, 2007 08:36 PM
I have successfully printed coupons from Poise for more than a year. I have been having a problem since November 2007 trying to print the coupon. I keep getting the message that I have already printed my quota. I am positive no one is using my computer to print this coupon. I have the same computer and the same printer. I have tried Firefox and Internet Explorer and get the same message on both. Is anyone else having this problem? How did you solve it? Thanks
Pages: 2 - [ Previous | 1 2 | Next ]
Tags:
You must log in to add a tag.